December 7, 2014

The "A" Family | Seattle Family Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

My first holiday mini session this season was with the "A" family!! One of my most favorite families here in the northwest. Little Malaki was one of the first newborns I photographed since moving up here, and since, I have had the pleasure of photographing him frequently over the past year. I can't wait for mom and dad to have more babies… no pressure ;)

A big THANK YOU to Wilson Hill Tree Farm & Nursery for welcoming me and my families onto their property. They are nothing but the warmest people; so kind and generous, very willing to help in any way that they can! This family run tree farm here in Maple Valley, WA surprises me by their kindness more and more with every visit. I will NEVER go anywhere else to get my Christmas tree. Thank you!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment