December 21, 2014

The L Family | Seattle Family Photographer | Upland, CA

Me and this pretty mama go way back!!! All the way to freshman year in high school. We were each others partners-in-crime and look at us now… mommies to handsome little guys!! It took forever for this to happen, but I finally got to take family photos for her. The session time was a little out of whack, but look at what we got in just 10-15 minutes! Amazing how cooperative her boys were (I think mine can learn a thing or two from them for future sessions!).

I wish we had more time to catch up, so next trip out to Cali I need to do less work and have more fun!












1 comment:

  1. I've been following you from past few months. BIg fan of your work. Please do check my work too. http://www.dreamworkphotography.com/maternity.html

    ReplyDelete