January 7, 2015

Michele & Mica | Seattle Maternity Photographer | Tacoma, WA

I came across this location last year (so hard to find since most photographers don't like to share locations!) and I am so happy I finally got to use it. This old abandoned place that people refer to as the Mayflower Dairy Farm in Puyallup doesn't have an exact address, but since I don't believe telling other photographers my locations will hurt my business, here is a mappable address: 4412 Military Rd E, Tacoma WA 98446. You're welcome ;)

Michele is expecting a baby boy next month and we got her in for maternity photos just in time! We got very lucky with the weather, and although it was a pretty foggy day, we avoided the rain and freezing weather. Pretty good for the first weekend of January in the Pacific Northwest!! Not only did we get great shots with dad-to-be, but big brother "Trooper" made an adorable appearance for some poses. He's a great little guy. Here are a few of my favorites from their session. Looking forward to photographing their newborn for them!!












No comments:

Post a Comment