February 7, 2015

Baby Sawyer | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

9 day new Sawyer made quite a quick entrance into this world and I was so excited to take his newborn photos, as he was booked with me for quite some time!! For all but 10 minutes, this little guy slept so peacefully and just let me do my thing. I love it when that happens. I have been getting very lucky with these little babes lately… keep it coming!!

Big sister Scarlett came at the end of the session for some sibling and family shots. She was so full of life and kept everyone smiling. What a great big sister she will be!! 

The entire family was just stunning and I think we captured some great moments. I couldn't narrow down my favorites more then this, so enjoy!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment