March 20, 2015

Baby Khloe | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

Meet 7 week old Khloe!! She came into the world a little earlier then expected and her Grandma found me, but not in time to do a full newborn session. I really stress that newborns are best photographed between 5-12 days new to ensure we get a very sleepy baby into those adorable, squishy poses. After about the 2nd week of life, these little guys and girls become much more alert and difficult to photograph. However, little Khloe needed photos before she got any bigger, so I welcomed her into my home studio here in Maple Valley for a little mini shoot. 

She wanted nothing more then to sprawl out and not be touched! What an adorable little stinker ;). I didn't expect tons of cooperation from her, but I am happy with the few poses we got. I wish we were able to get more in our time together because mom brought some adorable little outfits. Happy we got one photographed… baby and leopard, oh my cuteness!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment