May 12, 2015

Baby Adaira | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

It is so amazing to think that I have now lived in Washington long enough to photograph 2 newborn sessions for a family. Time goes by super fast!!! My very first newborn session here in the great northwest was baby Isla. And almost 2 years later, I had the honor of photographing her 8 day new sister, baby Adaira. Besides having the cutest names, these 2 (along with big brother Wellington) were adorable when they came in for a newborn session with their lovely parents.

Although big sister Isla wasn't too fond of taking pictures, we tried our best and got amazing shots! I just love this little family and I can't wait for more future newborn sessions that may come with them ;). 














No comments:

Post a Comment