May 12, 2015

Baby Greyson | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

Welcome 10 day new, baby Greyson!!! 

A big "thank you" to his gorgeous mommy for being so understanding and accommodating me in one of my most stressful times. Who would have thought my entire family would come down with the stomach flu at the same time ON moving day! That, in turn, delayed so much and I feel so lucky to have such amazing clients who know mommy hood comes first. 

We ended up getting Greyson in for a mini newborn shoot. I don't do these much, as I hate to restrict time on these little unpredictable babes, but Greyson was a rockstar! I think we got in a full session on our limited time together. I am sad we didn't get the whole family photographed, but I am looking forward to future sessions with them.

Here are some of my faves..













No comments:

Post a Comment