May 12, 2015

Deason's 9 Month Session | Seattle Baby Photographer | Maple Valley, WA

What a familiar face this is… little Deason is 9 months old and we had an awesome mini milestone session. This guy is definitely used to being in front of the camera, as mom is a photographer, so we took advantage of his great cooperation and swept through so many poses, props, and outfits!! He's starting to be on the move so I don't expect our next session to go quite as smooth, but he never disappoints with great shots. 

It's crazy to think we are already planning his one year session. Like I always say, these babes grow way too fast and I am happy my clients take advantage of my mini milestone sessions because you can never have too many photos the first year!













No comments:

Post a Comment