May 28, 2015

Maria | Seattle Maternity Photographer | Point Defiance Park, WA


This gorgeous mommy-to-be booked a "Belly to Baby" package with me. I don't shoot outdoors as often as I do indoors, but I do love outdoor maternity sessions. As the weather warms up, I am definitely getting to shoot outdoors more and more. The change of scenery is nice. And, the location that Maria chose for her maternity session was very beautiful. She wanted bold, vibrant colors and I would have to say that Point Defiance Park in Tacoma, WA delivered just that. 

I brought a lace maternity gown for some poses and we had a great time with that. Dad-to-be was a great assistant and we shared some laughs. There were far too many favorites of mine from the session, but here are some of the top ones. I am so excited to meet their baby boy!!















No comments:

Post a Comment