May 27, 2015

Owen {8 Months} | Seattle Baby Photographer | Maple Valley, WA


Oh, how this little guy is growing! I am so lucky I get to photograph him every couple of months. His personality just gets bigger and bigger. 

This time, for his 8 month mini milestone session, Owen was on the move!! I try to keep my mini milestone sessions moving fairly quickly for a reason. Not because I want to rush you through your short session, but because babies under one have a very short attention span and once they realize what is going on, they are done. And when they are done, there is usually no getting them back! Especially with my crawlers… they kind of are unsure where they are and what we are doing, so they will sit and grin for us at first. But, the minute they are comfortable and wanting to explore, it's almost impossible to get them to sit where we need them to for longer than 15 seconds. My mama's definitely get a workout!!!

Can't wait to see you again at 10 months, little man!!












No comments:

Post a Comment