July 24, 2015

Emily 15 Days | Seattle Newborn Photographer | Maple Valley, WA


I could not get enough of this new family of 4. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and just gorgeous to photograph. Can you believe mom just gave birth?? Before they came in, I wasn't expecting much from sibling shots, as Emily's big brother was 2 1/2. Because, as many of you know, getting cooperation from a 2 year old with a newborn and camera involved is just risky business! I'll let the photos speak for themselves because I can go on and on all day at how amazingly perfect Myles was for me.

15 day new Emily had other plans besides sleeping. I don't think I have ever let a newborn win the battle, but on this session, I think she won! After seeing those wide eyes for over 3 hours, we decided not to push her anymore and walk away with the beautiful images already captured. Fair enough little one… you won this one!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment