July 24, 2015

LJ's Baby Bump | Seattle Maternity Photographer | Renton, WA


These 2 adorable parents-to-be are new to the Pacific Northwest and are expecting their first baby next month… a boy!! It was my first time meeting them and they were just so fun to work with from the beginning. Like all husbands, John wasn't too excited about taking photos, but in the end, I would say he enjoyed it ;).

Finding an outdoor location can be challenging sometimes, but when you live in an area as beautiful as ours, you let perfect locations pass you by sometimes. Maplewood Roadside Park in Renton, WA is a busy place for biking, walking, and fishing. And, it's a place I pass far too often. I am so happy LJ suggested we try there because it was the perfect place!! I think it fit their personality wonderfully and the scenery and lighting couldn't have been better. 

The last little photos we did were for fun, as dad-to-be is a pretty good chef at one of my mom's most favorite place up here!! As we wait for baby to arrive, I will have to create a fun, chef themed pose for their baby bun once he comes out of the oven!!












No comments:

Post a Comment