January 26, 2016

Ethan | 6 Month Mini Milestone | Maple Valley, WA


Little Ethan came in to my home studio for a mini milestone session last week. I cannot believe he is 6 months old already!! And, I cannot believe how much hair he has! He had this full head of hair at his newborn session and it just keeps growing. I LOVE it!!

He was so good for his shoot and I am so happy he liked me and I got to snuggle with him for a bit. Such a happy little guy! We even got to take some shots with mom, with the help of my little one once he woke up from his nap (yep, life of a working mom!!). 

I am sure gonna miss doing these shoots inside my home, but I am really looking forward to the big change ahead! Here are some of my favorites from Ethan's mini session... I can't wait to see you outdoors in a few months, buddy!!













No comments:

Post a Comment