February 11, 2016

Elise | Cake Smash | Maple Valley, WA


What a busy month for cake smashes!! And, my last month doing indoor cake smashes. I definitely will miss these sessions. Especially since I make most of the cakes myself. I really enjoy baking and decorating cakes. I have finally gotten the hang of it, so I will have to continue experimenting on my free time... I have 3 boys who don't mind being my personal taste testers ;). 

Elise is celebrating her first birthday! I have thoroughly enjoyed photographing her the last year. I never got too many smiles from her during our times together, but she always has had the best eye contact. Although she liked taking bites out of the pompoms more than the cake, we had an awesome one year cake smash shoot!!











No comments:

Post a Comment