February 12, 2016

Stella | Cake Smash | Maple Valley, WA


I have had such the pleasure photographing Stella and her big sister over the past few years. I cannot believe how fast they are growing. Little sister Stella is turning ONE and we had one amazing cake smash session. She was loving that cake I made (which has to be one of my favorite ones to date!).

This session was very bittersweet to me. Not only was it my last indoor cake smash (yes, I can still do them outdoors!), but, it was my last in home studio session. It feels amazing to finally move on to another chapter in my business, but oh so sad that all my efforts into indoor sessions is now gone. I will definitely miss having all of your babies come to my home, but I am super excited to take things outdoors!!!

Thank you for such a great session Stella. Happy birthday!!













No comments:

Post a Comment