April 26, 2016

Kaylee & Kyle | Seattle Engagement Session | Golden Gardens Park


Wow.

What an amazing engagement session this was!! By far, one of my most favorite sessions to date. 

Kaylee and Kyle recently got engaged and I feel so honored to photograph their engagement session. I cannot describe enough in words how interesting, stressful, hilarious, and beautiful their shoot was. Let me just warn you never to go to Golden Gardens Park in Seattle on the first Friday in April!! What a crazy, fun, unforgettable session. 

There were too many favorites to even count, let alone upload, so I will give you a big sneak peek into how beautiful these 2 are together. I am so excited for their June 2017 wedding, which will be here before we know it! Congrats, Kaylee and Kyle!!!















1 comment:

  1. Seattle Engagement Session is so chic. I had such fun time having a look at their beach engagement photos. Even it is our favorite location and we would love to have our pre wedding shoot over there. We are marrying in the end of March at the hillside Seattle Wedding venues. Eagerly waiting for the day!

    ReplyDelete