April 27, 2016

Kristyn & Mike | Maternity Session | Maple Valley, WA


This little growing family means so much to me! They are a big reason we made our BIG move to the PNW and we have bonded so much over the last 3 years. Thanks to our hubbies, Kristyn and I have become super close friends and I have been so honored to be apart of such a big journey of hers. 

To get to this point hasn't been easy for them, but I am so excited they are finally expecting!! Maternity photos was a must and we did them with little time to spare, as their little one needed to come out a lot sooner than expected. We had such a fun, relaxing shoot at and near their home in Maple Valley. Big sister-to-be, Graylee, was a perfect addition to their session. 

Here are my favorites...













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. Will be trying above poses in my maternity photoshoot too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete