June 4, 2016

Amy & Arvid | Sidetrack Distillery | Kent, WA


This day couldn't come soon enough. After having one amazing engagement session with these two, I just knew their wedding was going to be a day to remember for all of us!! I was over-the-moon ecstatic that Amy and Arvid put their trust in me to capture one of the most important days of their lives at the Sidetrack Distillery {aka Lazy River Farm} in Kent, WA. Did I mention this was my very first large wedding as the primary photographer?! I have worked years for this moment, so I thank these two so much for allowing me and my second shooter {aka hubby} to be apart of such a big day.

Beginning to end, Amy & Arvid glowed with happiness and we absolutely adored every minute. I will never forget the dedication dance to her father who is no longer here with us... dancing to the fun and upbeat song of "Cheeseburger in Paradise" with all of the special men in her life put such a big smile and crazy amounts of tears on everyone's face; a moment I will never forget as a photographer. Congratulations, Amy and Arvid!!! I wish you many more years of happiness together.




























No comments:

Post a Comment